Join or Invite your qualifying friends and family to join PPCU, and you’ll both be entered to win weekly drawings for prizes, including $100 gift cards!*
How to Join
If you are eligible to join, simply follow the steps below:
- Download and complete the Membership Form. Don't forget to sign the back.
- Mail the completed form to the address below along with the following:
- Photocopies of 2 pieces of valid identification (driver's license, passport, USPS employee ID, credit card, etc.) for both you and any Joint Members
- A check for a minimum deposit of $50 plus $5 for the application fee.
Pacific Postal Credit Union
1040 Leigh Ave.
San Jose, CA 95126-4129
3. Or bring the completed form and required documents to any PPCU branch and we will open your new member account while you're here!
Supporting the Community
We will be donating $10 to the Red Cross for every new member and member who refers someone who joins to support those affected by the wildﬁres. We are also accepting additional donations from members in our branches.
*Offer valid 10/1/20-11/30/20. New members and members who refer family or friends who open an account will be entered into a weekly drawing for various prizes and gift cards. Members who open a checking account within the ﬁrst 30 days of opening will receive an additional entry. For full rules and regulations, go to https://www.ppcu.org/new-members-2020 or call us.