Regular Share Account
- Opens the door to credit union membership
- Typically offers a higher rate of return than similar accounts at other financial institutions
- Easily accessed, including via ATM
Young Adult High-Yield Savings Account
- Earn an exceptionally high, above-market rate for your first $1,000 balance. It's even higher than our normal savings rate!
- Part of our One Pack program for Young Adults
- Join now or if you're already a member, open a One Pack Savings Account today.
Silver Express Account
For our members 62 years of age and over, this liquid account also features a higher-than-usual rate of return on larger amounts.
Scottie Savers Account
It’s never too early to teach your kids the benefits of saving. PPCU’s Scottie Savers account rewards your children age 13 and under for depositing and saving money each month with an annual $10 cash bonus and a free movie ticket during their birthday month.
Parent, guardian, or qualifying adult must be joint on the minor’s account. In the case the account is opened by another qualifying adult, such as a grandparent or relative, the Parent/Guardian’s name and address will be required. PPCU will send a letter notifying the Parent/Guardian of the minor’s new account. The qualifying adult will have 30 days to provide the full address of Parent/Guardian, if it was not provided initially.
- Choose from six different investment levels: $2,000, $4,000, $6,000, $10,000, $20,000 and $50,000 and up
- Select terms of three, six, twelve, and 24 months
- Enjoy substantially higher yields
Christmas Club Account
Add to this special account through payroll deduction throughout the year. Get a nice check in November for your holiday shopping.
The Means for Long-Term Dreams
At PPCU, our IRAs are available in passbook accounts and Certificates of Deposit. Whether you're looking ahead to a secure retirement, a first home, or a college education, PPCU offers:
- Traditional IRA
In addition to tax-deductible contributions, this account also offers penalty-free withdrawals for higher-education expenses, as well as a first-time home purchase.
- Roth IRA
Contributions aren't tax-deductible, but this account allows for tax-free earnings and tax-free withdrawals.
Want more information? Click here for helpful guides to IRA planning.
Coverdell Education Savings Account
Use this account to begin saving for your child's education expenses. It's never too early - especially if your funds are growing tax-free.