System Upgrade Coming October 1 - 2!
Our System Upgrade is coming soon! Here is everything you need to know:
- Your Member Number will stay the same.
- Your account numbers will change. Your new account number will be your member number with the account type number at the end. For example:
- Member #1234: S1 Savings will be Account #12341
- Member #1234: L8 Auto Loan will be Account #12348
ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING | BANK BY PHONE
Our Online and Mobile Banking will be revamped with more features and services!
- Beginning October 3, you will need to download the new PPCU mobile app (available for iOS and Android).
- A link to the new app will be provided soon.
- The current mobile app will be discontinued. Please delete it after October 2.
- For Online Banking, you can use the same log in portal/button on our website.
- On your first log in, you will be prompted to reset your username and password after answering security questions to verify your identity.
- Person-to-Person Transfers – Send money to a friend or family member in no time, even if they are not a member
- External Account Transfers – Easily transfer money to and from your accounts at other financial institutions
- My Money Manager – Stay on top of your finances by tracking budgets, bills, cashflow, goals and more
- Open and fund new accounts online
- And much more!
CHECKING & DEBIT CARD | ATM
The following will NOT be affected after the upgrade:
- Your physical debit card, card number, PIN, and other debit card-related information will stay the same.
- You will be able to continue to use your debit card normally after the upgrade weekend. Usage will be limited during the upgrade weekend, please see Schedule of Service Availability below.
- You can continue to use your checks as usual.
What will change:
- Your account number for your checking will be changed to your member number followed by the S-type of your checking.
- For example, if your Member Number is 1234:
- Your Secure Checking (S4) account number will be 12344
- Or if you have Basic Checking (S29), your checking account number will be 123429
VISA® Credit Card
What will NOT change:
- You can continue to use your current PPCU VISA card without any service interruptions during and after the upgrade period. Your VISA card number, PIN, CVV2 (the three digits on the back of your card) and the expiration date will NOT change.
- If you have your VISA connected to, or saved on, any third-party platform (e.g., PayPal, Apple Pay, shopping portals), there is no need to re-connect your card after the upgrade.
What are the NEW features?
- Beginning in November 2022, you will be able to access a new secure platform called eZCard, where you can conveniently manage your VISA card 24/7 from our online banking site, and:
- View Recent Transactions & Balances
- Make Payments Anytime
- Choose eStatements
- Set Alerts
- View Spending Reports
- Access Account History
- Get 24/7 Support
Once eZCard is available in November, you can get started by registering your VISA card. Once your card is registered, you will be able to use all the new eZCard features and more mentioned above. We will provide more information on how to register and access eZCard closer to the date.
WHAT TO DO AFTER THE UPGRADE
- Sign in to our new Online Banking platform and download our new Mobile Banking app, create your new password (or register), and check out all the cool new features!
- Make sure your PPCU accounts are linked properly by logging in to any external platforms that you use (such as Venmo or PayPal) or recurring third party vendors (such as subscription services).
Things to Do Before the Upgrade
To ensure you receive vital information about the upcoming changes, please verify and update your contact information and email address through your online banking account. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to call us at 800-696-6009.
What to Expect During the Upgrade Weekend
Some of our services will be temporarily limited or unavailable over the upgrade weekend. Check out the schedule below to see what will be affected.
Keep an eye on your email and this web page – we’ll be updating it with the latest information.
We are looking forward to these exciting changes and providing you with a better banking experience!