Our Secure Checking account offers you high value with many money-saving benefits, including Identity Theft protection, Cell Phone protection coverage, and Bonus Rate on a 2-year CD:
Cell Phone Protection Includes the Following Benefits
- Free Debit MasterCard
- Loan rate discounts
- Cell Phone Protection ---->
- New! Earn an additional .25% APY bonus on a 2-Year CD
- Free first box of checks
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection
- Anytime Deposit - deposit checks using your mobile phone
- IDProtect® - Identity Theft Protection Service offers you peace of mind
Help better protect yourself and your joint account owners with our identity theft monitoring and resolution service1 which includes credit file monitoring2, 3-in-1 credit report, monitoring of over 1,000 public databases, identity theft expense reimbursement3, fully managed resolution services, and more. Click here for more information on this important IDProtect benefit.
You get all these valuable benefits for only $4.95 per month.
Sign Up now for our Secure Checking account by submitting the application here. You will receive an information packet explaining how to activate your benefits.
New Start Checking
For those who don't qualify for our Secure Checking, we offer our New Start Checking Account with unlimited check writing and a free debit MasterCard, all for a low monthly service fee. Call us at (800) 696-6009 to find out more.
Overdraft Privilege saves you the expense and embarrassment in the event of an unexpected overdraft of your account. As long as you maintain your account in good standing, PPCU will pay your overdraft checks rather than return them back to the merchant unpaid. Click here for more information.
Important Numbers for Secure Checking Members
- Check Orders - To order online, log in to your account and click on the "Order Checks" option under the All Services menu and follow the prompts.
- Lost Debit Card Notification - Call 24 hours a day to report lost or stolen cards: (888) 241-2510
- Need to file an identity fraud claim? If you have questions regarding the identity theft insurance or wish to file a claim under the Master Policy, call (877) 610-7889
- To speak with an Identity Resolution Fraud Specialist - Call (877) 610-7889 M - F, 8:30am - 5pm, EST. After hours, call (877) 237-9602.
- Need to File a Cell Phone Claim? Call (866) 210-0361 within 60 days of damage or theft
- To Activate your IDProtect benefits - Call us for a registration Access Code, then go to www.IDProtectMEe247.com and click on the "Not Registered Yet" button. Enter the Access Code and follow the simple instructions to activate your benefits. Or call (877) 610-7889 for assistance.
1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Family includes: Spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
2 Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance